Sunday, July 8, 2007

Week #6 - Thing #14

Explored Technorati and found it an interesting site. This is a fun way of searching other blogs. I searched learning 2.0 in blogs and blog posts. I even found my blog on this site, that surprised me. I typed in Akita and found out that in Minnesota they are trying to ban 5 breeds of dogs and Akita was one of them. I had an Akita mix that I raised from a pup and she was the best dog, very kid friendly and loyal to the family. Her mom was a pure Akita and she was a nice dog, also. Among the Akita they were trying to ban Pit Bulls, Chow Chows, Rottweilers, and Wolf mixed dogs. I feel that if a person really wants a dog that they should plan on training the dog properly and not mistreat it in any way. There is so much you can explore on Technorati! I will be using this site in the future.

No comments: