Monday, July 2, 2007

Week #5 - Thing #10

I have been having a lot of fun with an online image generator. First I went to yourgen.com and experimented with the text generator. I added my name in fancy text to my blog. It took me awhile but I finally figured out how to add it to my blog. I am not sure if I added it right, you have to click on the URL link above my picture of Niagara Falls to see the text. I was hoping that it would automatically show up on my blog. Next I went to Gizmoz.com and experimented with an animated picture of myself I even added voice to it but not mine, I don't have a microphone on my computer. That was fun, but I looked kind of scary especially when I was talking in animation. I tried to add it to my blog but it was to big and only half of me showed up, so I deleted it for now. If I figure out how to make it small enough to fit the page, I may consider added it to my blog.

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

More image generator gadgets on http://www.CustomSignGenerator.com (create logos, document headers, comic strips, banner ads, smiley faces, web buttons, forum avatars, labels, e-mail signatures, etc)